Monday 27 July 2015

VIDEO: Afternoon Tea Etiquette Tips With Miss Sue Flay

As my alter ego, "Miss Sue Flay", not only am I by now somewhat of an afternoon tea aficionado (I do love an unusual afternoon tea or a unique sweet treat!), but I also love to learn the history behind our beloved British pastime. VIDEO: Afternoon Tea Etiquette Tips With Miss Sue Flay When you find yourself enjoying afternoon tea, do you sometimes question where a certain tradition came from or even why we say or do something in a particular manner around the table? You might be booking yourself in for tea at The Ritz, but then have no idea how to eat your scone in the right way or you may visit a tearoom and realised you aren't quite sure how you pour the tea for your fellow guests. VIDEO: Afternoon Tea Etiquette Tips With Miss Sue Flay You may not care at all, but I have a feeling if you're reading this, there's a slight intrigue there and you are going to read on regardless... I'm somewhat of an etiquette rebel myself, hey, I dunk my Jammie Dodgers just as much as you do! VIDEO: Afternoon Tea Etiquette Tips With Miss Sue Flay This is all purely for fun and a little education as we go, so I hope you enjoy watching this little video as much as I enjoyed filming it with my puppy friend (Eddy) in tow! Here, I share with you my top tips on afternoon tea etiquette: [youtube height="HEIGHT" width="WIDTH"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhO3q7G-6-Q[/youtube]   I also urge you to share your own top tips below in a comment, I'd love to hear from you on your personal afternoon tea experiences. A HUGE thank you to Karen Cann Video for working with me on this fun video guide - if you want to find out more about her services, click here - she's awesome to work with and spurred me to make this video once and for all, thank you Karen!  VIDEO: Afternoon Tea Etiquette Tips With Miss Sue Flay   www.karencann.co.uk     MSF Miss Sue Flay logo Green Brush   Read my new "About Me" page here! You can also read about Miss Sue Flay's "Around The World In 80 Stays Challenge"and other Secret Stays & Reviews here. See more of my travel videos here and more of my food review videos here. Or get in touch via social media through Facebook, Instagram & Twitter for a natter about life in general! Any questions or to discuss a "Secret Stay" or review, please do email:hello@misssueflay.com All images © 2015 Miss Sue Flay, these may not be used or reproduced without written permission from the owner, many thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment